? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 7th


Weekly update: Well, I didn't go. Almost, but I didn't. The President actually surprised me again with the changes. I will be staying in my area Atlixco. with just a change with my companion. My new comp is Elder Breffle from Colorado. He seems pretty cool. I think we will be able to work good and put my area back on its feet. We will see how the next couple weeks go.

Well, I'm still here in Mexico, trying to work through the steel wall of Spanish. Maybe some day I will get my butt over it. You guys are freaking awesome and thank you once again for the love and support and all that you do for me.

I know that God lives and that Jesus is the Christ. This is his church. The Book of Mormon is true and is the only book that will draw us nearer to our God than ever before. He knows each of us personally and cares so much for our happiness. I know that he truly loves me through the parents and family which he has blessed me with. Yes, each and everyone of you means the world to me. Thank you for your examples to me. Well, I'm out!

0 comments: