? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I am in Apisaco!

AMBER & BRANDON
Hola! How was Easter weekend and how is everyone doing? Are you guys stoked for Disney Land? Exciting! Send me pictures.
Well, Today the was a bunch of transfers! I am now in Apisaco! I´m kind of bummed though because back in Tecamachalco, Elvia y Fernando put off the baptism for a couple weeks... But me and Elder Christensen were able to spend some time with them before I took off. They told me to write so, I will be able to keep in contact with them and see how they are doing. I know they will get baptised sooner or later.
Easter Sunday was good.The conference talks were the best I have heard in a long time... because I never really payed attention before. It sounds like everyone enjoyed them as well.
Fast food was awesome! Just like back in the States. It was very satisfying. Loved it.
Well, I hope everyone one is doing well. I love and miss you guys. Hope to here from you soon.
Elder Bailey

0 comments: