? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 29, 2010

Get to have fast food!!

¡Amber & Brandon!
¿Que Tal? It´s good to hear from you guys once again. How was your week? and how is everyone doing? How has your pregnancy been so far? I hope all is well.
This week was good. Nothing special, not a whole lot went on this week. We were busy contacting and trying to find new people to teach. Since we usually contact in the park. We have made friends with the shoe shine guy and his kids that work with him. Then, this last week, we met his brothers and most of his fam. Which introduced us to the magazine guy and the ice cream man. They work in the park as well. We ended up teaching them some parts of the Plan of Salvation and also received free ice cream and a drink. This week was pretty good.
Today, we are headed to Teahucon. About 2 hours away, where we will met up with 6 other elders y sisters and have a district meeting. I´m excited because in Teahucon they have fast food! We are going to hit up some Burger King and maybe some KFC. You know me.
It´s good to hear that the girls got there yearly Easter dresses. I´m sure they look adorable. Be sure to send me some pictures of course. Amber! "10 minute tidy!". I´m going to clean my apartment today and I will be sure to blurt that out for you, in memory of the good ol times.
Thank you for sending me some love through a box. I haven't yet received it but I will let you know when I do. I love you guys. I know Heavenly Father is watching over all of you and loves you and has played a part in each and every one of your lives. The spirit is real and is to help guide you and give you direction in you this life. Listen to the promptings and pray always. I love you guys.
Elder Bailey

0 comments: