? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 22, 2010

Random Chat with Elder Jordan!

This morning Brandon was sending an email over to Jordan one came from him. So he called me over and we were able to talk via emails for a bit. So here is what we got to talk about and hear!

Jordan:

¡Que Tal! ¿Hola? How is everyone doin? Thanks for your email, the only email I got.

Well, still chillin in Tecamachalco. Me and Elder Christensen have 2 baptisms set up for the 31 of March. Elvia y Fernando. Husband and wife, also with a little 3 year old. He reminds me of Carson. Im excited for them! They are very excited as well. I will for sure send pictures after. Well, other than that not a whole lot going on. Ill keep my eyes open for a cool lookin coin for you.

Piñas! Its means hot woman or hot chicks. If there are more Piñas in Utah then, guess what, Im going to Utah. Im just chillin in the "Mr Size" internet place. After we are going to play some ball. My companion is sending me some pics. Once I get them I wil send them to you. Aight, Hit me back.

-Elder Bailey

Brandon:

Nice. So youre just chillin out for a while then? I knew you would go where the flock of hotties is. Good ol' Jord. How long do you have? Your Mom and Amber are chillin here with me now too. They say Hi.

Jordan:

Si. Well, what can I say. If your not careful the piñas greet you with a kiss. On the cheek of corse. Take a couple steps back and say Lo Csiento, means Im sorry, then go into missionary mode. Lock your heart right... Well, I got some time, what else do you want to know.

Brandon:

That's awesome. Maybe you would accidentally turn into the kiss if she was smokin hot! Are there hot chicks there, or what?! I know you're not in that mode, but you are still man enough to recognize a hot chick if you see one, right? Amber wants to know what your favorite thing to eat is. And your favorite place you've been so far. I think your mom is jumping on to try and send you an email now too...

Oh, Kansas lost to Northern Iowa!! A bunch of hillbilly looking white boys took down the homies. It was ridiculous!!! This years tournament has been crazy, tons of upsets. Are you able to keep track at all, or see highlights at members houses? Do they even get our sports?

Jordan:

Chido! Thats funny I just printed out the bracket. Well, we get a bunch of american music not so much of the tv stations but we get a bunch of sports, soccer. The final 4 is pretty big down here so I have heard though. Maybe we will sneek in a game or so... We keep track of the game through emails or at least try to. The members are awesome.

Brandon:

Amber says to answer her questions!

Jordan:

My favorite thing to eat is peanut butter and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I eat like 4 or 5 right before I go to bed. The mission leader calls me a blender because I eat so much I guess. Well, my favorite food would have to be the taco stands. Elvia y Fernando have a shop right next to one. So, when ever we are hungry we can grab those for free. Its the life - steak tacos

How is being prego? What foods are you craving?

Brandon:

Good ol' PB&J's! Amber and I sent you a package, I dont know if youve gotten it, but we wondered if we should put some peanut butter in it. Is the PB the same down there. Do you want some JIF? Creamy? Crunchy?

She says "I eat everything. Maybe its a boy?!" Yeah, pray for a weiner!

Jordan:

That's right! Well, since everything is spicy down here, everything tastes good! I eat the Aladdin peanut butter. Its good. I haven't received the package yet. I usually cheese puffs like a bag a day. I wounder if I have gained any weight yet... nope still freakin skinny https://mail.google.com/mail/e/myldsmail_net/32B

Alright, that was a good little chat. Same time next week right!? Monday at 10:30 or 12:30 depending on what we have that day. Sorry I was destracted... basketball. Anyway, peace out I love you guys. Thank you for all your support. Later

0 comments: