? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 12, 2010

Hola!

¡Hola! How is everyone doing? I just upgraded my account and was able to look at all the pictures that you have sent me in the past. HOLY COW! I love it! All the pictures that you sent me are the best. Christmas, Ashlyn´s cheerleading, Ashlyn´s big crash and of corse Brooklyn! I love that face. I hope that you guys got the pictures I sent last week, if not let me know. There will be more.
There is fireworks here in Tecamechalco every night! They shoot fireworks off to clear the air and to op
en a way for Jesus to come back. I thought that was funny and interesting way to get Jesus to come back...
I emailed everyone some stories of what has happened. So, be sure to chec
k with Heather and Dad.
The food down here is really good. I had some potatoes this last week! and I always have some kind of chicken. Its always good. I also get ice cream pretty much everyday. It´s great.
I hope everyone is adjusting to the full house. I bet it´s crazy. Let me
know how everything is going with you guys.I love hearing from you guys and seeing pictures.
I love you all and hope to hear from you soon.
Love your brother,
Elder Bailey

0 comments: