? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I love running water!

¡A_M_B_E_R!

¿Que Tal? How is the Read fam? Still alive? How has your pregnancy been? Bien o mal? Good or bad? I hope all is well. Thank you for your email, I love hearing from you guys.
This week, well, me and my companion didn't have running water for 3 days. Which means we couldn't shower for 3 days... We didn't have water because our water pump lost power some how. We did the best we could with the bottled water that we had. Luckily, the morning of the forth day. I woke up to the sound of the pump working!! The owner fixed it!! I jumped out of bed, woke my companion up and then pumped the water into our tank and Baodda Bing Baodda Boom. We have water!!
After this, it made me appreciate running water a whole lot more. I thank my Heavenly Father every night now for the water that I have.
Also, This week, me and my companion had the opportunity to do some service and help this lady move. When we got there we obviously had no clue what we were getting into. We thought that moving someone shouldn't take to much time, right.
We knew she was going to be late so we sat in front of her door for about 15 mins. She showed up in a police truck, along with 4 other cops... Ha ha. It gets better. Then, the guy next door comes over and tells us that everything in this lady´s house is his. Keeps talking and tells us how he lived in Utah for sometime, is baptised and went to jail for 5 years and keeps talking.
Anyway, We loaded everything up in the trucks and started to leave. I was picking up my bag and the guy comes up to me and says that "We have problems" or he has problems with me. I smiled and laughed. Left the house, jumped in the truck and left. I don't have any problems.
We finished moving her into the other house. The police were there because her neighbor was her ex husband. They made sure she got everything safe n sound. She is a very nice lady and I hope the best for her. She has settled in and is happy.
That was my week. Other than that we go contacting a lot. Every week we get and about 4 people that come up to us and ask us what we do and why we are here. Which makes missionary work a lot easier.
Thank you for the quote! I like it a lot! I want you to know that you are an Awesome Sister! and I love hearing from you. I love you and love the family that you have. Hope to hear from you soon.
Your Brotha,
Elder Bailey

0 comments: