? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm In Mexico!!

AMBER & BRANDON
I´m in Mexico!!! It´s beautiful and the weather is perfect. The night I was flying in, I was looking at all the lights of Mexico and I thanked my Heavenly Father for what a blessing this has been up to this point. I know that he is very much aware of me and does hear my prayers.
The first night in Mexico. Me and about 10 other elders stayed at the Mission Presidents house. President Rex and Sister Rex. They have a very nice house and are very loving. The next morning, we took pictures with the president and just to warn you, it was the morning alright. After we had a meeting while Pres. Rex put us into companionships and our areas. My companion is Elder Christenson, he´s alright and is a hard worker. We were put and are to open a new area called Tulcamachalco!! It´s awesome and beautiful as well. Everyone told me that it was rare to put greenies in to open up a new area. I´m stoked!
The first Sunday was awesome! Me and my companion bore our testimonies. Our ward is about 10 people at the most. Ha Ha. I love it. The people are very open and love the missionaries. There is a lot of work here and I can´t wait.
My address is Elder Jordan Bailey, Mexico Puebla Mission, Calle 25 Sur 907, Col. La Paz, 72160 Puebla, Puebla Mexico. The only thing I need is some money in my account. Not alot just enough to buy some snacks.
I just want to let you know that I love you and am very greatful that I am apart of your life and apart of Brandons. I know that the Jesus is the Christ the son of God and knows each and every one of us. He knows the intents of our hearts and hears our prayers. My Heavenly Father knows me so well that he knew I was going to struggle in my life and knew I would need help. He blessed my with my loving family. He blessed my with you Amber who loves me so much and would help me no matter what. I love you and I´m so greatful for your guidance and support. For you husband Brandon and everything he has done and the awesome example he is to me. I love you guys.
My next email has pics of the MTC.
Love,
Elder Bailey

0 comments: