? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm in the Puebla Sur, Universidad

Amber & Brandon,

Que Honda? Whats up! How was your week? Parker is on the way! I'm stoked. Are the girls excited about this? Brandon will have his little dude at the end of this week! Sweet up!

Well, this week flew by. I'm serving in the Puebla Sur, Universidad area. My new companion is Elder Palamera as you know and is from Mexico, Mexico. We are both new missionary's to the area. This first week we knocked a million doors and just got to know the members. This area should be fun. We have a cool ward. We already have a couple investigators and one of them we set a baptism date for the 28th of this month. She is a single mother with 5 kids. Rosa is progressing well. Accept she wasn't at church this last Sunday... bummer. My Spanish is doing better and I'm learning a ton. The food is awesome we ate a Domino's twice this last week ha ha.

It sounds like life is a ball of fun with the Reads. Thanks to Brooklyn ha ha. Tell Ashlyn good job for doing her cheer clinic. I'm sure she did well. Keep up the good work Brandon. Keep on, pushing on. Thank you for your emails and love you guys show to me every week. Keep me updated with everything. I love you guys. Peace!


Elder Bailey

0 comments: