? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 23, 2010

Que honda?

Que honda? Whats up! How was your week? Its good to hear from you again.Thank you for the pictures! I loved them. It looks like your ready for the baby just get out. I know everything will go as planed this week. I will keep you and Parker as I always do, my prayers.
This week, We have our Zone Conference. Pres. Rex and his wife both spoke to us. Mrs. Rex told us how girls do like us and then gave her motherly advice and how to keep our apartments clean. President spoke to us about the consequences of flirting on the mission. These to years are for you to give all your time and efforts to the Lord. The Lord will bless us for your efforts. Also, me and my comp. have been doing a lot of knocking doors and just trying to find more people to teach. We need more people. We have only been teaching Rosa and she also has a baptism date but we haven't been able to meet back with her again. She has been skipping out or busy, who knows. We have taught the first lesson to many random people. Which is good. I always tell the Jose Smith story because its my favorite and I always feel the spirit.

Story: Yesterday me and my comp were knocking doors. We came up to this house and the door was open so, we could see there tv. We were waiting at the front gate. Elder Palomera says I think there watching the Book of Mormon DVD. The man comes to the gate and greets us, we start talking to him. He doesn't have any interest and works all the time. Before we left, I looked at the tv. It shows, some kind of green people with big heads and black eyes. I turn to my comp. and say that's the Book of Mormon DVD. We start laughing haha. Good times.

I love you guys! Thank you for all the love and support you guys show to me through your emails. Thank you once again for the pictures. Everyone looks great! Peace!

Your Brotha,
Elder Bailey

0 comments: