? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Baptism Story

Que onda! What up! How are you guys doing? Brandon Congrats! Its good to hear from you guys once again.

This week, as you know, my companion and I had the opportunity of being a part of Rosa Ramirez baptism. We both watched as Hermano Maurico baptised her. Hno. Maurico is a recent convert of 4 months and was his first baptism. He has a very strong conversion story. He was able to participate in our lessons with Rosa. Through him we met Rosa and thought it would be right for him to baptise. It was all a good experience.

Story: Well, since it was Hermano Maurico's first baptism. We reviewed the baptismal ordinance with him before hand and everything seemed to be good. One detail we did miss though was how fast the baptising should go. During the baptism, it was like slow motion, Rosa goes into the water and she is in the water and now she is coming up and still coming up. Rosa happens to open her mouth before she has her head above water. Swallows a whole bunch of water and I think she even opened her eyes while she coming up too. I'm just glad I witnessed her baptism and not her death. All in all it went well. Rosa is doing good. She seemed to have cough all the water she took in.

Brandon, I'm freaking stoked for you. School seems to have found its place and you sound excited to get goin with this. Good to hear. I will keep you in my prayers. Amber I know you really want to send me a box of goodies but just save it and go to the mall with you little fam. I'm good. Keep me updated and keep up the emails. I love you.

0 comments: