? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I got robbed this week!

What up! How have you guys been? What have you all been up to? I hope everyone is doing great.

This week went well or as good as we could make it. We don't have any investigators at the time. What we have been doing is a lot of street contacts, looking for references and working with recent converts and less actives. We were able to get one appointment set up for this Wednesday but that's about it. Also, this week I got robbed. Sweet! Nothing big though. A drunk guy came up to us and wanted some money, we said we didnt carry any during the day. He saw me drinking a coke and wanted that also. I just gave it to him and we took off. Stupid drunk guy.

My comp. is rad. His first name is also Jordan. He just completed one year. His Spanish is great and he is also District Leader. Hes is from Idaho Falls.

Keep me up dated with everyone and anything new happening in the world. I hope everyone is healthy and happy back at home. Thank you for all your support and love once again. Your emails are great and I love you guys. I will keep you all in my prayers. Peace Out!

Your Elder,
Bailey

0 comments: