? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

3 Baptisms set up!!

What up! How you guys doin?

Weekly update: My comp and me have been working hard this past week. Knocking a lot of doors and just looking to get in and share our message and the Joseph Smith story. The street we picked this week was rough. But we did end up teaching two lessons right at the front door. One accepted for a return visit and the other denied. Also, this week we set a baptism date with Enriqueta. She accepted and her bdate is the 4th of December. I'm stoked! 3 baps set up for these coming weeks and 1 other potential bap as well.

Also, this week our street that we live on is being replaced and is under construction. The whole street is a big pile of dirt. Pretty crazy cool. I will take some pictures and send them to you guys sometime.
School and future. I will be coming to Utah after my mission to be near you guys and go to school and work. Maybe even live with guys, who knows. I know I will need to take some tests to be able to get in a school but we can check that out later. That's as far as my thought process has gone. More will surface as I get closer to returning home.
P-Days: Lately, we have been able to get some of our zone together and play soccer on a turf field. Which is pretty cool. Usually after we play we go out to eat some where, that's my doing. For the most part we have just played soccer. I haven't been able to play a lot of basketball, which blows but its all good. Its Mexico. Im not that bad at soccer and I'm getter better the more I play. That's my pdays.
Thank you for the updates on everything. I like hearing about all the cool news. Thank you for the emails and your support. No one told me that we win a vacation after we serve a mission. That's kind of cool. I love you guys! Peace!

Elder Bailey

0 comments: