? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 14, 2010

November 9, 2010

Hey guys! Its great to hear from you once again. How is everyone doing? It sounds like Amber got a jump start on the Christmas decorations. Way to be! I love the holidays.

Weekly update: Our investigators, Ramor and Marisela had there baptismal interview and they passed. We set there bdate at the end of this month on the 28th. They will also be married the day before on the 27th. It will be an exciting weekend for them. Guillermo has been progressing but he cant make up his mind or commit to be baptised. He wants to but wont except a date. He will come through sometime. We have some other potentials that are moving a long as well.
Lately not to much has been happening. The weather is getting colder. Especially at night and in the mornings. During the day is perfect though. How is the weather back home? Well I hope all is going good. Keep me updated on everyone. Thank you for all that you do for me and for you example. I love you Amber and Brandon. If there is anything else you want me to put in my emails just let me know. Peace Out!
Elder Jordan Bailey

0 comments: