? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hey Hey Hey!

Yo what up! How have you guys been? I liked our little chat the other day, pictures and all. Its good to hear from y'all.
Weekly update: The Sunday before last we held the baptism of Ramon and Marisela. The day before the baptism they were able to get married. It will be a very memorable weekend for them. They waited for two years for divorce to go through. I'm sure they learned the principle of patience. But it was well worth the wait. Married and baptised on the same weekend. Awesome! The baptism went great. Everything went as planned and after we went out to dinner with them. I am very happy for them and to have been apart of their baptism. Me and my comp. will still visit them. Good missionaries always pass the lessons and principles with new converts.
This coming Sunday will be the baptisms of Enriqueta and another for Auguestin. No relation, just two separate baptisms. For the most part that is all for our investigators. Also, changes are coming up here on the 12th. I might stay or go. Who knows. It is really just up in the air.
Thank you for all you guys do for me. I cant wait to get Da Box! I'm stoked! I want you guys to know that I love you and am very blessed to have you guys in my life. Happy Holidays! Thank you once again. Love you!
Elder Bailey

0 comments: