? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

ONE YEAR BABY

ONE YEAR BABY!

Hey! What up! Its great to hear from you guys! This week, as you know, I will pass my one year mark on the 16th. I'm stoked! Traditionally, missionaries burn a shirt. I will be doing the same.

Weekly update: This last week me and my comp. Elder Stone baptised Augustin this last Saturday. His brother that was just recently baptised and received the Aaronic Priesthood was able to baptise his brother Augustin. Augustin is around 35 and most of his family came to support him. It was a great experience to be part of. Especially because his brother was able to baptise him. Awesome!

Also, we had transfers today. I had changes and am now in Atlixco with Elder Hernandez as my new companion. I am right by a volcano. Its pretty rad! We will be opening a new area. Just a little pueblo. We also have a sick house! 2 stories. I'm ready for this new area.

Thank you for all that you guys have done for me and for your support. I haven't received the box yet! I'm sure I will get it pretty soon though. I cant wait. I love you guys. Merry Christmas!

Love,
Elder Bailey

0 comments: