? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I got to play a little dunk ball!

Hey guys! The Christmas call was awesome! You guys sound great. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Amber, if I could I would have talk to you guys the whole time but well when I get back we will have all day. Love you Amber.
Weekly update: Elder Hernandez and me have been doing a lot of door knocking and looking for references. Sister Star or Hermana Estrella, accompanied us to one of our lessons and showed us more of our area. The people in our ward are really nice and willing to help, which is awesome! Also, Atlixco is know for having the worlds best weather. Perfect for growing all kinds of plants and all kinds of flowers, you girls would really like it here.
We just finished playing soccer. I scored 4 goals! We also played a little dunk ball on the 9ft hoops. Its was way fun. Well, I hope everyone is doing well. I love you guys and it was great to talk to you all. Good times! Thank you for the quotes Amber. Brandon love you man thanks for all the support. Peace!
Elder Bailey

0 comments: