? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 31, 2011

Short and To the Point

Hey! Its good to hear from you guys again. Thanks for the email. I hope everyone gets feeling better. The cold sucks. Thanks for the up dates.
Weekly update: Today we had changes. My companion Elder Hernandez went home today and I stayed in my area. My new comp is... crap I forgot. This change I am senor comp. If that makes a difference or not. Just going to be myself. No baps this change. Hopefully this next month will snag one.
I love you guys thanks for all the support and thoughts in you put in your emails. Keep pushing on! Peace.

0 comments: