? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day! You guys sound awesome. Your fam is so cool. I think that was the first time I have heard Brooklyn talk! I heard Parker a little bit too. I love talking to you guys too.
Weekly update: Maximino will have is interview here on the 10th. Then we will see when we can have his baptism. We also have been teaching Mari, who works for the bishop. She is ready, just a few problems with the word of wisdom and chasity. Other than that, just the same ol work. Contacting, knocking doors and asking for references.
Thanks for all the love and support. Hopefully, I will be able to get your bday package that you guys sent me pretty soon. I want you guys to know that I love you and am thankful to have you and Brandon's example in my life. I know that this church is true and Joseph Smith was a true prophet of Christ and restored his church. The Book of Mormon is true. Love you guys. Peace Out!
Elder Bailey

0 comments: