? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's been 80 degrees in our house!

Hola hola! How have you guys been doing? Its way freakin hot today, you have no idea. The past couple of nights has been a little warm in our house. My comp has a thermometer in his clock and our room temp hangs around 80. Not to bad right ha ha.
Weekly update: Me and my comp, Elder Thorpe, have been working with Hno. Maximino and we have taught him everything and he has been coming to church 3 weeks in a row now. His interview with Pres. Rex will be on May 10th. He is progressing well and I have seen a change in him. Not a huge change but enough to noticed a different level of happiness that he has. You can just see it. Super cool. I'm excited for him and hope that he can continue living the gospel. We have also been trying to get some references through members... It hasn't really been working but hopefully they can help us out. The work goes on.
I know that this church is the church of thy son Jesus Christ. That it has been restored through Joseph Smith who was called of God. That he received the same authority through 3 of Christs original apostles. I know that the priesthood is a responsibility that we have be given to bless the lives of others. I love you guys and am very grateful for all the love a support you show me. I love you Amber! Peace Out!

0 comments: