? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 30, 2010

An awesome phone conversation!

Amber!
Hey! how's it going? How is Ashlyn n Brooklyn doing? How is Brandon? I pray for him everynight so, he better be doing good... Well this week was actually pretty good. We went to the RC this week. Its where you call people. Not my favorite place but Sister Stevenson talked to me and challenged me to do as many calls as I could. I started calling and about the third call I this lady answered. Her name is Phoebe Silk, reminded me of the Phoebe off of friends... We started talking I ended up talking about the first vision and how to pray. Phoebe then asked me to say a pray over the phone and after sounded like she was pretty happy. It was a good experience. Then later this week Sister Stevenson ask if the class could listen to it. I could feel the spirit all over again it was cool. I just want you that I love you and am very thankful to have you in my life. I want you to know that I know this church is true, that Joseph Smith did see God the Father and his son Jesus Christ and was then called a prophet. That the spirit is real and can help us out if we listen. I love my family and am thankful to serve as a missionary. Thankful for all the examples in my life and what I have learned from them. I love you all so much and I say these this in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Love your bro

0 comments: