? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Family!!

AMBER & FAMILY,
Hey guys how are you all doin!? Long time no see. How is the Christmas Spirit at home? Christmas is kinda cool here. We have a midget tree in our room with presents around it. The MTC is awesome... OK you guys were right, it blows! But I'm getting use to it. My companion is Elder Patterson and yes just like the Patterson we know, but short and is a convert, use to be catholic HA. "Learning experience" Anyway, I can't get on my yahoo account so, if you have sent me anything resend it to JBailey412@myldsmail.net. Yeah that made me mad when I couldnt check my other account. Freakin homos. I also NEED PICTURES!!! Send a bunch of pics please! No hot girls here. It would be nice to look at my pretty, awesomely cool Fam N Friends. I want you guys to know that I love you all very much and being here has been a humbling experience for me. I realized what an awesome family I have and I have learned so much just from your examples and experiences. Amber & Brandon, You guys are awesome!! I love yo guys so much. I wish I could explain to you guys what kind of an example you guys are to me but words wouldnt even come close. I love you Fam!
Send letters & Pictures!!!!
Love, JORDAN

0 comments: