? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Que Paso Cabron?!

Que Pasa homie! Well your the only one that emailed me this week... I feel loved. Spanish right is real hard right now, but my teacher says I have a special gift for pronouncing everything, so it will come some day. My companions are cool, two of them act just like you n frogs, they are loud but it rubs off on me too. Its fun. But yes, there are a ton of freaking nerds. It sounds like Christmas was awesome. Send me pics of the bmw for sure, I need to see it. I also need pics of the fam, I kind of miss you guys. I will keep you in my prayers, I know it might seem hard right now but our Heavenly Father does have a plan for you and your family. I know he will bless you for the sacrifice you have made to guide me in the right direction. You are a great example to me and I thank you for that. Let me know how everyone is doing. Also if you can send everyone my friends my address. Hopefully you guys got that.

Love your son/BroInlaw, Jordan

0 comments: