? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hola!

Hola! How is everyone doing? THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURES! Love them! They make me smile. Thank you for the box of goods. For the tie hanger and Heathers book and of corse blue socks. It cheered me up. It's good to hear that Brooklyn is practicing her moonwalk and Ashlyn is practicign her talents to become the next BIG Thing for Disney. I leave fro Mexico at the end of Feb. I think the 28th. So, I do have a little longer. But me and my district are so tight, it will be hard to leave them. The rest of the zone hates us because we are to loud, fag bags. Anyway, I want you guys to know that I love you and love the family that I have been born into. Everyone is awesome. Everyone in the mtc likes hearing my testimony... they say it can shatter a brick wall. They have more confidence in me than I do haha. Just looking back on all the experiences I have had in my life with my family I just love and am gratefull to have you guys. I pray for you guys everyday n more and know that success is on the way. I love you guys! Keep up the mail. Again, I loved the box of goodies. Love, Jordan

0 comments: