? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

How was Christmas?

AMBER and Fam! It's good to hear from you and to hear how Christmas went. Ive been looking forward to emailing you and the fam. I do miss you guys... But Christmas hear was awesome! My zone is way cool. Everyone likes to mess around a lot but we still get work done. This Christmas we had Papa Noel "Elder Paget" stoped by and give us candy canes, it was funny. I will send you pictures sometime. Not now because we are timed on our email and will shut off when the time is up. El GAYO! Anyway I loved hearing about the families Chirstmas and to hear what everyone got. I did send a letter to mom n dad Christmas day so, be sure to go check that out. The first couple weeks have been good. Everyone is way cool. All play ball and pretty athletic. I know have a ton more to learn but I love being here. I think about you guys all the time, miss going out to lunch because the food sucks here haha. Well I guess it's not to bad.. they have mashed potatoes and gravy and chicken, probably my favorite. Well I miss you guys cant wait to get pics and hang them up. I love you guys and I will keep you in my prayers. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan just for you. I know he will bless you for the sacrifice that you guys have made just to guide me in the right direction and put my on my mission. I love you guys!! Love Jordan

0 comments: